21 February 2009

Meunier/Ball Photo Shoot

First Family Photos Dec 2008

Follow this link to see how we all looked on the last day of our month-long vacation in the USA over the winter holidays. Considering that I was just recovering from the flu, Anastasia was acting like Anastasia, and it was the morning (problem for Randy)-- I'm pretty happy with them :) Anastasia was 5 1/2 months at the time of shooting.

Special thanks to my Aunt Carolyn (photographer), cousin Ashley (photographer's assistant) and Mom (baby-control). If you would like copies of any, it's probably best to talk to Carolyn (if you know her) or me (so that I can direct you to her).

Our next family pictures of the more formal variety will probably be Jeff and Lyndsie's wedding on August 1st. This falls close to Anastasia's first birthday.

2 comments:

Agni Sara said...

:) :) There are some really nice shots in there. You guys look great.

Unknown said...

OMG - you have the cutest baby ever! (and I don't mean Randy)