14 July 2008

Anastasia Meunier Ball


Anastasia Meunier Ball






The Stats:

First name: Anastasia
Middle name: Meunier
Last name: Ball

Born: 11 July 2008 at 21:45 (9:45 pm) at the Corniche Hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE

Height: 47 cm (18.5 inches)

Weight: 3.19 kg (7 lbs)

Hair: Dark brown (for now)

Eyes: Bluish grey (for now)

Comments: So far, everyone says she looks like her father, but they also say she is beautiful. Talk about contradictory statements! Her skin is rather dark, and yes, she looks Arabic. Who knew geography could beat out genes! Actually, she's just taking after her father's Syrian ancestry. For people who don't know, I (this is Randy writing this) am often asked if I'm Syrian.

Anastasia has many nicknames, given to her by various people: Tater, Sweet Tater, Tater Baggins, Frodo, Pip, Inchworm, Piglet, Mini Me... But in this house, we call her Anastasia.

I am getting to learn her different cries, trying to distinguish among the "dirty nappy" cry, the "I'm hungry" cry, and the "I'm bored and I just want to have a good" cry.

7 comments:

The Bratt Family said...

Congratulations! She is really beautiful!

kymmie said...

She is beautiful.

Karen said...

Congratulations - she is adorable! Hope Mom is doing well.

Paula said...

She is beautiful. You all were killing me, I had to wait 3 days to see a picture! You are forgiven now. I am so excited for Reed and Anastasia to meet in December.
Paula

mariah c said...

Yaaaay!!! I was about to die without pictures as well. She's so perfect guys! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

aaaahhhh!!!! She's finally here! Congrats you two.. she's gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her!

Nancy

Jansky Jaunts said...

Congrats. She really is beautiful, and not all newborns are.